Apple iPad (First Generation)

Apple iPad (First Generation)
Zoom+

Product Features : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC496LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + 3G)

  • Apple iPad Tablet
  • Its capacity 32GB
  • It includes Wifi + 3G

Apple iPad (First Generation) MC496LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + 3G)


In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC496LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + 3G)

3G & WiFi enabled. Data Plan sold separately through AT&T. No contract required.

Customer Reviews : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC496LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + 3G)

This review is from: Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A pill (16GB, Wifi) (Personal Computers)


I got a WiFi, non-3G version, the most cost effective one; i do not want GPS and do not need to pay AT&T any further than I completely have to be compelled to, and do not need another monthly subscription, either. Got lots of those, it seems. And, a minimum of for currently, i do not want all that storage.

I'm not what one would take into account a ""Power User"" of the iPad. i exploit a laptop constantly, and purchased the iPad one or two of months ago as a result of it's nice trying and that i was inquisitive about it and that i got a case of the needs. i have been concerned with computers since the mid-60's once I initial was utilized as an IBM 360 (and 1401 before that) programmer, and i have continued messing with them pretty heavily ever since, though I modified careers within the early 70's. Over the years, I've owned (in alittle business) perhaps forty or fifty desktops and laptops, together with many Apple IIe's approach back when. I've invariably liked Apple product, however not used them owing to the overwhelming prominence of DOS and Windows product (both software and hardware) and therefore the glorious pricing of IBM clones.
Tag : Apple iPad (First Generation)

Special Offers : Apple iPad (First Generation)


Available from 44 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 QuickShip4Less
 
$579.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 laiml4148
 
$579.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Hot Spot Electronics
 
$585.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 mr. steven
 
$615.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 hmconslt
 
$618.95
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Computer Gear
 
$634.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Concord Quick Ship
 
$644.99
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 AJ WHOLESALE
 
$644.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 greentree9
 
$645.96
 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 Solex International
 
$645.99
 Usually ships in 24 hours  

0 comments: