Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A

Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A
Zoom+

Product Features : Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL

  • Apple's newest generation of iPads.
  • 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
  • 1 GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed processor.
  • Forward facing and rear facing cameras.
  • Apple's iOS 4 and access to Apple's app store.

Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL


In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL

Product specification: The all-new thinner and lighter design makes Apple iPad 2 even more comfortable to hold. It's even more powerful with the dual-core A5 chip, yet has the same 10 hours of battery life. With two cameras, you can make Face Time video calls, record HD video, and put a twist on your snapshots in Photo Booth. And the iPad Smart Cover (not included) attaches magnetically and wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your iPad 2.All-new thinner, lighter design Apple A5 chip with two powerful cores and faster graphics Cameras for Face Time video calling, HD video recording, and Photo Booth Up to 10 hours of battery life9.7" LED backlit Multi-Touch display iPad Smart Cover (sold separately)Over 65,000 apps made for iPad, available on the App Store

Customer Reviews : Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL

This review is from: Apple iPad a pair of MC769LL/A pill (16GB, Wifi, Black) NEWEST MODEL (Personal Computers)


I bought an IPAD a pair of sixty four gig 3g Verizon model the primary week it came out. I bought it on-line. I received it three 1/2 weeks later from china. it absolutely was wonderful for the primary twenty hours. The apps were therefore unbelievable. I actually have slightly, and it's such a lot higher. On the second day, it started making an attempt to pack up. The battery was at eightieth. i attempted shutting it off and will not. I referred to as apple. I bought the additional care arrange for ninety greenbacks in order that they are progressing to facilitate me. Right? Wrong. the primary representative we tend to talked to had us restore it to the factory settings. It took one hour to download the 660 mg file. we tend to then restored it to the factory settings. It started operating perfectly. we tend to were therefore happy. the matter was solved! I watched videos and played with it for hours. I ran the battery down and plugged it in overnight to charge. succeeding morning the matter was back in spades. It then started doing new things like flashing on and off. I went on the web site and asked a specialist to decision me once more. She place me on hold. She was gone for a bit whereas. When she came back, she said that I required to mail it back to them to REPAIR it. I said What? I actually have the apple care arrange and was told that you simply would send me a replacement. I actually have not even had this issue a pair of days. She said that the opposite representative lied to me, which she couldn't mislead me.
Tag : Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A

Special Offers : Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A


Available from 48 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 dub_enterprises
 
$894.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Sky Tech
 
$900.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 WeShipTech
 
$907.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 The Moonlighting Dolphin
 
$907.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 ebestpurchase
 
$919.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 xuhuang
 
$919.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Djei's DVDs
 
$919.99
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 PROTECHCONSULTING
 
$920.00
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 ValleyTechToys
 
$928.05
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Oliver202505
 
$929.98
 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

0 comments: