Apple iPad (First Generation)

Apple iPad (First Generation)
Zoom+

Product Features : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)

  • Apple iPad Tablet
  • Its capacity 64GB
  • It includes Wifi + 3G

Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)


In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)

The best way to experience the web, email, photos, and video. Hands down. All of the built-in apps on iPad were designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large Multi-Touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can't do on any other device. A large, high-resolution LED-backlit IPS display. An incredibly responsive Multi-Touch screen. And an amazingly powerful Apple-designed chip. All in a design that's thin and light enough to take anywhere. iPad isn't just the best device of its kind. It's a whole new kind of device. 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology, 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi). Wireless and cellular 3G: UMTS/HSDPA (850, 1900, 2100 MHz) GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), Data only2, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology. Capacity: 64GB flash drive.

Customer Reviews : Apple iPad (First Generation) MC497LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi + 3G)

This review is from: Apple IPAD (first generation) MB292LL / Tablet (16 GB, Wi-Fi) (personal computers), I got WiFi, no 3G version, the cheapest, I do not need GPS, and do not want to pay AT & T no longer than I absolutely have to, and do not want another monthly subscription fee, either. Got a lot of people think. And, at least for now, I do not need all that storage. I do not what could be considered "" Power User "" from IPad. I use the laptop all the time, and bought a couple of months ago IPad because it's a great looking and I was curious about this, and I got a case of want. I've been involved with computers since the mid-60s when I was first used as an IBM 360 (1401 and earlier) programmer, and I kept messing with them pretty hard since then, although I changed careers in the early 70 -x. For many years I have had (in the small business), maybe 40 or 50 workstations and notebooks, including several by Apple IMO back when.
Tag : Apple iPad (First Generation)

Special Offers : Apple iPad (First Generation)


Available from 62 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 My Friend Market
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Simplezone
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 LGB Electronics
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Wilsongirl1
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 buyalldirect
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 johnbui
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 WorldWide Distributors
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 VISTA-VIDZ
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Quality Photo
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 24 hours  
 jhhers614
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

0 comments: