Apple iPad (First Generation)

Apple iPad (First Generation)
Zoom+

Product Features : Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi)

  • -

Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi)


In Stock.
this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price : Special Price

Product Description : Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi)

Apple iPad Wi-Fi is a magical and revolutionary product at an unbelievable price and the best way to experience the web, email, photos, and video.All of the built-in apps on iPad are designed from the ground up to take advantage of the large multi-touch screen and advanced capabilities of iPad. And they work in any orientation. So you can do things with these apps that you can't do on any other device.The high-resolution, 9.7-inch LED-backlit IPS display on iPad is remarkably crisp and vivid. Which makes it perfect for web browsing, watching movies, or viewing photos. With iPad, there is no up or down. It's designed to show off your content in portrait or landscape orientation with every turn. And because it uses a display technology called IPS (in-plane switching), it has a wide viewing angle. So you can hold it almost any way you want and still get a brilliant picture, with excellent color and contrast.The multi-touch screen on iPad is based on the same revolutionary technology on iPhone. But the technology has been completely reengineered for the larger iPad surface, making it extremely precise and responsive. So whether you're zooming in on a map, flicking through your photos, or deleting an email, iPad responds with incredible accuracy. And it does just what you want it to.One of the first things you'll notice about iPad is how thin and light it is. The screen is 9.7 inches measured diagonally. So overall, it's slightly smaller than a magazine. You can use it anywhere. And a slight curve to the back makes it easy to pick up and comfortable to hold.With built-in 802.11n, iPad takes advantage of the fastest Wi-Fi networks. It automatically locates available Wi-Fi networks, which you can join with a few taps. iPad also comes with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, letting you connect to devices like wireless headphones or the Apple wireless keyboard.

Customer Reviews : Apple iPad (First Generation) MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi)

This review is fromThis review is from: Apple iPad (first generation) MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi) (Personal Computers)


I got a WiFi, non-3G version, the least expensive one; I don't need GPS & don't need to pay AT&T any over I absolutely must, & don't need another every month subscription, either. Got lots of those, ipad 2 seems. &, at least for now, I don't need all that storage.

I am not what would think about a ""Power User"" of the iPad. I use a laptop computer constantly, & bought the iPad a couple of months ago because ipad 2 is great looking & I was curious about ipad 2 & I got a case of The Desires. I have been involved with computers since the mid-60's when I first was employed as an IBM 360 (& 1401 before that) programmer, & I have continued messing with them heavily ever since, though I changed careers in the early 70's. Over the years, I have owned (in a tiny business) perhaps 40 or 50 desktops & laptops, including several Apple IIe's way back when.
Tag : Apple iPad (First Generation)

Special Offers : Apple iPad (First Generation)


Available from 76 Store : Select your deal and buy

At all of these merchants listed below. Click any of the deals below to buy now on the merchant's website.
Store Rating Prices Shipping Link
 RICARDO AGUERO
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Wilsongirl1
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 GreenEarth
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 rogerking06
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Gently Used Merchandise, Great Condition
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 Tekville
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 best4u
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 etrader2008
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 GOSAVER
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  
 ebuyelectronics
 

Current price low too display

 Usually ships in 1-2 business days  

0 comments: